Through the Zoom platform, members can enter a virtual classroom with a live video view of their Instructor and other class participants, interact with them, ask questions, and more. In effect, you are in the classroom. And, you can use your home computer, iPad or other tablet, or even your cellphone! All of these devices work with Zoom.
All class registration will be done via email
NO TELEPHONE REGISTRATIONS
Do not call the school to enroll
- If you are already registered on eLocal, skip directly to Step 5. If not:
- On the Local 79 website at: https://www.local79.org/ click on the “Members Portal” tab on the right side of the banner at the top of the homepage
- On the Members Portal page you will see “PAY DUES. INTERACT. LEARN.” Just below, you will see an orange tab that says “REGISTER”. Click on that tab
- On the next page, fill in your information to register for eLocal. Members without an eLocal account were mailed an access code with instructions to register. If you don’t have your access code, you can call the Dues Department at 212-465-7911 on Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Once you have registered, your email address will automatically be entered into our database.
- From the email address registered with eLocal, send an email Including your:
- Union Book Number
- Class you want to register for
- Language of the class
- Date and time of class
Send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND THE ONLINE CLASS SCHEDULE HERE: http://www.mttf.org/online-training-course-schedule/
If there is room in the class you chose, you will be sent an email inviting you to a Zoom meeting describing the course and time. If you have a phone, you must download the Zoom app before the class. You must then register in Zoom.
Registrations for 8:00 am classes will close at 4:30 pm on the Business Day immediately preceding the day of the class. Registration for classes at 8:00 am on Monday will close at 4:30 pm on the preceding Friday.
** If you have any questions about the classes, call the Mason Tenders Training Fund at 718-383-6863.